[En-Nut-Discussion] Working Windows build?

bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Mar 31 16:23:25 CEST 2020

Thiago A. Corrêa writes:
> Somewhere you have a wrong toolchain selected. See the logs says it's
> creating makefiles for arm-gcc but then the build logs are trying to
> use makedefs for avr-gcc
>
> When using qnutconf you have to check in settings if everything is
> correct, specially the toolchain. With nutconfigure I have no ideia
> but I guess you have to specify each time you run.

Nikolas may have this problem on top. But the mix of '\\' and '/' also
gave problems. I could see the same problems with my mingw crossbuild
and running with wine.

Can you rebase and rebuild qnutconf.exe? In my cross-toolchain I could
not reproduce your recipe.

Thanks
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------