[En-Nut-Discussion] C++ Issues

Bob Wirka bobwirka at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 7 22:16:26 CET 2020

Hello,I'm able to compile C++, and am able to link an executable for the Atmel AT91SAM7X.Am using the Code Sourcery "cs-eabi-lite" toolchain. The g++ is  "arm-none-eabi-g++" ,  and -fno-exceptions is added to the compiler options.It works, but:1. New and delete result in undefined reference errors when linking, even though the compile stage is successful.2. The toolchain, or standard, include files need to be enclosed in "C" {} binding, otherwise undefined references appear.A couple of the undefined references are:    unwind-arm.c:(.text+0x204): undefined reference to `__exidx_start'    abort.c:(.text+0x10): undefined reference to `_exit'I'm just experimenting with C++ compiling here, but would anyone have a suggestion as to why this might be happening?Thanks,Bob Wirka