[En-Nut-Discussion] r6796 introduced possible memory leak in os/timer.c

Philipp Burch phip at hb9etc.ch
Mon Jan 18 18:38:34 CET 2021

Hi Uwe!

On 17.01.21 21:50, Uwe Bonnes wrote:
> I did not think of our poor memory starving AVR8
> architecture. Changing flags to uint8_r should do no harm (famous last
> words).

It would certainly be required to also change the #define to 0x80 or
something that fits in 8 bits. It could then be put to the other flag
(TM_ONESHOT), so that it doesn't get missed in future updates.

> Where did you apply 6917 and 6918. "git svn rebase" only gives me Ole's
> change for 6916. Please either apply yourself to master or tell me to
> do so.

I still keep the Ethernut sources in a pure Subversion repo, didn't make
the (long due) change to Git yet.

The changes are in the devnut_tiva branch:

https://sourceforge.net/p/ethernut/code/HEAD/tree/branches/devnut_tiva/

I don't know how the Subversion-Branches are handled by Git, if they are
in the repo at all.

Best regards,
Philipp