[En-Nut-Discussion] r6796 introduced possible memory leak in os/timer.c

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Jan 18 19:20:57 CET 2021

Thiago A. Corrêa writes:
> If you have permission to commit to branches you should be able to
> commit to the trunk.
>
> By the way, maybe the repository should be moved to github for better
> visibility, easier for users to contribute.

I work all the time with git svn and am comfordable with that. For the
tiva changes :
- git checkout devnut_tiva
- git rebase origin/devnut_tiva got that branch up to date.

Changing fully to github is some major effort and will look out some
old-time users from their access. Perhaps a  mirror on github?

(Other) Opinions?

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------