[En-Nut-Discussion] Git x SVN (Re: r6796 introduced possible memory leak in os/timer.c)

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 14:49:50 CET 2021

    Yes, Github now has much better visibility and the Pull Request
mechanism allows easier contributions and code reviews.
    There are much nicer git GUI programs now such as fork.dev and
many IDEs now have it too.

    I migrated mercurial repositories to github, they have a very good
importer that keeps the history of the commits.