[En-Nut-Discussion] Using the Periodic Interval Timer on the Ethernut 5 without Nut/OS

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Nov 29 15:02:30 CET 2021

Hello,

Robin Leinauer writes:
> Hello everyone,
>

> I'm trying to use the Periodic Interval Timer on the Ethernut 5.0 F without Nut/OS.

Sorry I use and extended NutOS mostly for STM32. So not specific help
from my side, only some hints.

You are doing low level peripheral register access/magic. So recheck every
bit you set and clear against the reference manual. Run in the
debugger, look at the registers with a debugger if acceess worked as
expected.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------
(Phone also available during "mobile work")