[En-Nut-Discussion] Newer arm-none-eabi-gcc and STDIO_FLOATING_POINT

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue May 30 16:37:39 CEST 2023

Dear Allan,

can you perhaps compile a configuration with STDIO_FLOATING_POINT
enabled and some printf/getc/scanf invokation and report if that build
for you?

My problem is related to STDIO_FLOATING_POINT and w/o
STDIO_FLOATING_POINT things compile

Thanks

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------