[En-Nut-Discussion] Google blocks egnite.de

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Jan 16 13:57:41 CET 2024

Dear members,

For a few weeks now, emails from egnite.de to Gmail have been rejected.
All attempts to solve this problem have so far been unsuccessful. One
reason why egnite.de is classified as a source of spam could be the
mailing list. We are therefore planning to remove all e-mail addresses
that are handled directly or indirectly via Google.

We ask the affected members for their understanding and recommend that
they re-register with a different e-mail address. A working alternative
would be GMX.

Best regards,