[En-Nut-Discussion] Programs compiled under Linux do not work

Thedore A. Roth troth at openavr.org
Sun Nov 3 00:09:17 CET 2002

On Sat, 2 Nov 2002, Harald Kipp wrote:

:)Raphael,
:)
:)Sorry, but I gave up 2.5.9 for Linux. There were also
:)conflicts with ICCAVR and Ted's patches.

ICCAVR comflicts don't surprise me since I don't have access to that
compiler for testing.

:)
:)Version 2.5.91 (big step :-)) works fine here under

The configure script is broken for me. It somehow got dos-ified ("\r\n"
instead of "\n") which makes /bin/sh puke. To fix it, do this:

  $ cat configure | tr -d '\r' > foo
  $ mv foo configure
  $ chmod 755 configure

I'm having some problems getting things working with 2.5.91 but I haven't
figured out if the problems are my fault or not. Probably my fault though.

Ted Roth