[En-Nut-Discussion] Programs compiled under Linux do not work

Thedore A. Roth troth at openavr.org
Sun Nov 3 16:50:41 CET 2002

On Sun, 3 Nov 2002, Harald Kipp wrote:

:)>I'm having some problems getting things working with 2.5.91 but I haven't
:)>figured out if the problems are my fault or not. Probably my fault though.
:)
:)Can you specify the problem. May be I can help.

I can't seem to get the basemon program uploaded into flash. It worked fine
with 2.5.2 (with my patches) on my system at work, but I haven't had much
luck at home. I'm still trying to diagnose the problem.

For what it's worth, I tried uploading with pavr, stk200 and stk500 with no
luck. Finally got it upload and verify using stk500, but don't get any
response from from the serial port.

I'll probably take the board back to work and try there tomorrow.

Ted Roth