[En-Nut-Discussion] Programs compiled under Linux do not work

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Sun Nov 3 21:05:15 CET 2002

>For what it's worth, I tried uploading with pavr, stk200 and stk500 with no
>luck. Finally got it upload and verify using stk500, but don't get any
>response from from the serial port.

Don't know whether I tried basemon upload from Linux. Did
you try tcps? At least this one I remember having tried.

>I'll probably take the board back to work and try there tomorrow.

Did you spoil the fuses?
Did you erase before flashing?
Power supply? Ethernut insists on DC.

If no space is detected after about a minute or so,
basemon continues with 38,400 Baud. May happen if
the keyboard repeat rate is too low.

OK, understood that you're going to kill me for
some of these dumb hints. :-)