[En-Nut-Discussion] 2.5.91 succes on linux

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Nov 4 19:44:20 CET 2002

Ted,

Ahaaaa, Mr. Roth spoiled the fuses. One of those bloody
beginner problems. Hehehe :-)

Oops! Yes, I didn't add the crurom patches. Sorry.

Loooking to your patch I recognized, that you
re-inserted the -dpart option in the BURNFLAGS.
Any reason for this? I removed it from the
patch, because this option disables uisp's auto
detection. It will always report the specified
part, even if no ISP adapter is attached. Took
some time until I realized, that the adapter was
still connected to my win machine while I tried
to use the Linux system.