[En-Nut-Discussion] 2.5.91 succes on linux

Theodore A. Roth troth at openavr.org
Mon Nov 4 19:50:21 CET 2002

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, Harald Kipp wrote:

:) Ted,
:)
:) Ahaaaa, Mr. Roth spoiled the fuses. One of those bloody
:) beginner problems. Hehehe :-)

Got me on that one.

:)
:) Oops! Yes, I didn't add the crurom patches. Sorry.
:)
:) Loooking to your patch I recognized, that you
:) re-inserted the -dpart option in the BURNFLAGS.
:) Any reason for this? I removed it from the
:) patch, because this option disables uisp's auto
:) detection. It will always report the specified
:) part, even if no ISP adapter is attached. Took
:) some time until I realized, that the adapter was
:) still connected to my win machine while I tried
:) to use the Linux system.

uisp doesn't autodetect correctly for the stk500. Something I need to fix
one of these days. (among many other things)

Ted Roth