[En-Nut-Discussion] Error trying to make Nut examples

David Armstrong david.armstrong at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 10 12:15:22 CET 2002

David,

try the newer build of avr freaks compiler etc
http://www.avrfreaks.net/filednload.php?url=/AVRGCC/Download/2002-06-25_FREA
KS.exe
this works for me no problem under xp

i have the ethernut directory totaly seperate from avrgcc
also without problems

also do not forget to copy the relevant nut library's to your avr lib
directory
also under xp the make command need to be carried out in each directory
manualy

any problems David let me know

Regards
David