[En-Nut-Discussion] v2.5.2 vs. v2.4.2 - handling http requests

JasonG jas_g at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 19:51:25 CET 2002

Hello everyone,

I have installed the new v2.5.2 binaries to an atm128 ethernut board.
Have you noticed the differences between how the http requests are
handled between the two versions?  This is a simple test: point browser
to the dhcp assigned address, now refresh approximately 2-3 times per
second, maybe a total of 25 times over 10 seconds.  Watch the rs232
debug output.  The 2.4.2 version rarely will display the low mem
requests, where the 2.5.2 version will quickly come to them.  Just an
observation.  I was really impressed when I started playing with the
2.4.2 version several months ago.

=====
JasonG
jas_g at yahoo.com