[En-Nut-Discussion] usage of temperature sensor in ethernut

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Oct 10 17:38:56 CEST 2002

>"Hi,
>
>I would like to monitor temperature using temperature sensor with ethernut
>board.
>
>How can I solve this problem?
>
>Do I make header file (*.h), source file(*.c) and cgi.c file like webport
>example?"

This depends. If you want control via a Webbrowser,
I'd recommend to use the webport example and modify
cgi.c.

However, if you write your own PC software for control,
better use the tcps sample.

Harald

P.S. Please try to post without hmtl attachments to this
list. Somewhere in your email client there should be
an option for "text only".