[En-Nut-Discussion] temperature senor

조상만 csmcho at postech.ac.kr
Fri Oct 11 14:00:53 CEST 2002

Hi,

I would like to monitor temperature using temperature sensor with ethernut board.

I did know Max6576 or 6577 for temperature sensor.

 This chip operates in 5V.

1) Where I can connect sensor output  with mega103 port?
    (port B, D, E, F)

Sensor output(manual) is as below.

MAX 6576:square-wave output with a clock period proporationl to absolute temperature.
        6577:square-wave output with a clock frequecy proportional to absolute temperature.

2) Is there any other temperature sensor for ethernut board?
    Who can introduce to me?

3) have you monitored temperature with sensor and ethernutboad?
   (if so, tell me your experience)