[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 2.0 Alpha Schematic

Alastair Jeremy ajeremy at dotaussie.com.au
Thu Oct 24 09:37:07 CEST 2002

With all of these multi-chip address decoding schemes, don't forget that you
will be affecting the SRAM access time requirements. This will be a problem
if you intend running at full speed.

Currently the Ethernut at 14.7456Mhz needs (according to the datasheets)
SRAM which is faster than the 70ns SRAM that is on the board (although, I do
concur that is does work fine with the 70ns SRAM that is on it)

A low cost (fast) CPLD will be the way to go, I agree...

Regards,

Alastair