[En-Nut-Discussion] Programs compiled under Linux do not work

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Oct 29 21:44:18 CET 2002

>Be forewarned that the extent of my testing was compiling and running
>basemon and noting that if "seems to work". Not very scientific at all.

Start the Webserver and repeat reloading the
list of sockets until all memory is used up
(temporarly because of too many sockets in
timewait state). This will put quite some
stress on the stack.

>Note also, that I had to patch nut-2.5.2 to work with the latest tools. I
>can post the patches if anyone is interested. (I've already sent them to
>Harald)

nut-latest-avr-libc-20021028.diff is available at

http://ethernut.de/en/download.html

That's all for today, folks. I really need some
tztztzt