[En-Nut-Discussion] some questions

조상만 csmcho at postech.ac.kr
Fri Sep 13 13:53:29 CEST 2002

Hi,

I have some questions.

1) When I use this board for web server, how can I fuse tcps.rom file in bin deirectory to the flash of Mega 103.

  That is, there is already the BaseMon.rom file in flash of Mega 103.

  Can I have these files(tcps.rom, BaseMon.rom) in flash memory together?

  How to do the job?( Must I divide flash space for this?)

  I use ponyprog.

2) In ethernut hardware manual(PAGE 3-1, 3-2), which is right in memory map?

finally, what is the ID in RTL8019?
Sincerely yours.

1)                              2)

FFE0-----------        FFE0----------------