Odp: [En-Nut-Discussion] questions

Jarek stojanow at wszib.edu.pl
Wed Sep 18 12:30:11 CEST 2002

> Yes, It's ok.
>  In this time I disconnected the power and connected the power again.
>
> I retried ping but I failed the test.
>
> What is problem?
>
> Is there TCP/IP stack in SRAM?
>
> I don't understand.

I believe you use ethermon program supplied with ethernut (Am I OK))
The problem is that ethermon starts network AFTER exit (x key) or after 30
sec inactivity (I may be wrong with ammount of time - I didnt use ethermon
for a long time)

I suggest to program net parameters with ethermon (they are stored in
eeprom) and after this program flash with another program for example with
http demo it should work from first time.

I used to store store eeprom settings in separate file and progam my boards
after programing flash. It's easy to set net parameters in eeprom. Look at
doc and eeprom map.

Greeting, jarek