[En-Nut-Discussion] PPP with ethernut & autodialer

David Armstrong david.armstrong at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 19 19:45:05 CEST 2002

firstly i have just come across ethernut today for the first time , so sorry
if this has been answered before
i am looking for ppp function if anyone can share or point me in the right
direction etc.

having just spent 3 months developing an application for GSM using the seiko
7600a chipset
and now being told it's withdrawn , has left me in deep furtilizer ! ( could
say a few other words too !)

Don Ingram pointed me to ethernut today and having spent the last few hours
reading,
i believe ethernut could solve my problems.

also looking if anyone has any code that can act as a autodialer.
looks as a complete new design is coming for this too using an atmega128

all thoughts & ideas welcome

Regards All
Dave