[En-Nut-Discussion] Q: httpd.o + crurom when ugrading from 2.591 to 3.01

Lars Andersson lakab at telia.com
Fri Apr 4 19:11:06 CEST 2003

Hi,

I just recently upgraded from 2.591 t0 3.01 and winavr.
Everything incuding CGI works fine after recoding to stdio, except :

The index.html page that is coded and included into my application with
crurom
is not displayed. Instead httpd returns a 404 Not Found.

The same happens if I compile and load the example "httpd", it does not
show it's welcome page, but i can use the CGI functions.

However the example "basemon" displays it's welcome page, this is maybe
designed
differently. Makefile is similar though.

Any tips or suggestions appreciated. Is there any recoding I have missed
here?
There is not much user code involved, maybe it is a makefile issue?

========================= Makefile ====================================
PROJ   = ADC80
WEBDIR = WWW
WEBFILE= urom.c

top_srcdir = ../..

include $(top_srcdir)/app/Makedefs

SRCS =  $(PROJ).c adcdrv.c $(WEBFILE)
OBJS =  $(SRCS:.c=.o)
LIBS =  $(LIBDIR)/nutinit.o -lnutnet -lnutpro -lnutfs -lnutos -lnutdev
-lnutcrt -lnutos
TARG =  $(PROJ).rom

all: $(OBJS) $(TARG)
	$(CP) $(TARG) $(MCU)