[En-Nut-Discussion] Does anyone have a copy of crtnut.c? (And thanks)

Brett Abbott Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
Sat Apr 5 12:06:36 CEST 2003

Hi

Im making changes to the source to allow ICC (and I suppose gcc) to use
the external ram to support variables, allowing greater than ~4K,
however I do not have a copy of the source code for crtnut.o.

Could someone email it to me or the link to it?

Thanks also to those who helped me track down the cause of the memory
corruption I raised in earlier emails - gcc (aparently) didnt warn about
exceeding the internal sram.

Many Thanks
Brett  (brett.abbott at digital-telemetry.com)

Brett Abbott, Managing Director, Digital Telemetry Limited
Email: Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
PO Box 24 036 Manners Street, Wellington, New Zealand
Phone +64 (4) 5666-860  Mobile +64 (21) 656-144
------------------- Commercial in confidence --------------------