[En-Nut-Discussion] App piper porting on H8/300H

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Aug 6 19:29:36 CEST 2003

Tyou,

we can get 192 kbit stream from the Internet and even
tested 320 kbit from a local server without problems.

One problem may be, that Nut/OS uses char and short
types as loop counters whenever possible. For a 32 bit
machine this is an extra burden. My idea was to define
new types, specially one for loop counters in the range
0..255.

I've almost finished release 2.3 and want to start with
3.0 next. This should compile with ARM and I'd like to
add the H8 support as well.

What is a corrupted TCP stack?