[En-Nut-Discussion] ip filtering

José Hugo Pérez Casanova casanova at electronica.itver.edu.mx
Tue Aug 12 14:27:21 CEST 2003

The IP filtering in Linux is very interesting. It is based in 3 basic
chains, one for input, one for forward and one for output (others may be
added).

I think it will take much space to implement it. Maybe a simple solution
like the one provided by the tcp-wrappers should be very simple to
implement. It is based in a couple of files: hosts.allow and hosts.deny.

Hugo.