[En-Nut-Discussion] ip filtering

Matthew Franz mdfranz at io.com
Tue Aug 12 16:36:12 CEST 2003

This idea of a lightweight portable API for RTOS packet filtering (just incoming seems adequate) is something I've also been thinking about
lately.

Linux kernel 2.0.x and the userspace (ipfwadm) filtering would be the simplist (vs. 2.2. or 2.4) and double-checking that eCOS doesn't already
have something similar.

I'm pretty new to Ethernut/NutOS but would be glad to help out.

- mdf

| Matthew Franz                              mdfranz at io.com |
|              http://www.io.com/~mdfranz                   |