[En-Nut-Discussion] Network Camera

Elizabeth Alice Sawers sawerea1 at tekotago.ac.nz
Fri Aug 22 04:03:39 CEST 2003

My name is Elizabeth Sawers, and I am a third year student at Otago
Polytechnic in Dunedin, NZ.  As a third year project a group of students
are attempting to create a network camera.. we understand the product is
already available on the shelf.. but the aim of the project is to create
a camera with similar features for a much cheaper price.

So far we have got hold of the ethernut board and a black and white
camera(http://is6.pacific.net.hk/~comedia/prod_cm.html) our dilemma is
getting these products to talk to each other.

Any information you can give us reguarding our project would be a great
help.. or any alternative ideas.

Thanks heaps
Elizabeth