[En-Nut-Discussion] network throughput gain (nicrtl output)

Ralph Mason ralph.mason at telogis.com
Mon Dec 1 02:37:22 CET 2003

I am planing on converting to a Oki ARM processor sometime early in 2004, I
expect very much that I will stick with NutOS for that transition.

I haven't looked into the tool chain that much, other than to say it will be
GCC in some form or another.

The case for a Mega128 for running NutOS is not so good as it was a few
years ago.  You can get many more mips for the same money from an ARM, and
there are also lots to choose from.

Ralph