AW: AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] NutThreadSetPriority

Yuri Staal staal.ya at stu.hsbrabant.nl
Fri Dec 5 15:02:42 CET 2003

Harald, Oliver,

you can put a stamp on my forehead, and call me a supernewbie...
after reading Olivers last reply something struck my mind. I was
registering the devices INSIDE the main thread. which i offcourse
*tried* to run 4 times...
this was because i just changed the one time thread creation (which
offcourse only *one* time registers the devices) into the 4 thread
creation...
rawr, i really find myself rather stupid at the moment :-p
i almost for sure know that this HAS to be the problem, so i can fix it
:-)

Kind regards,
Yuri Staal