AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] CVS access, Compiled Help

Oliver Schulz Oliver.Schulz at bong.de
Fri Dec 12 13:02:24 CET 2003

Hi Dave

> I browsed some of the sf.net pages about using WinCVS, but it
> appears that only developers registers against a project can
> use it to directly get the latest.
>
> I can certainly take them one by one via the web interface,
> but if I'm missing a more integrated solution, please point
> me in the right direction.
There is an anonymous access available. Please use the following connection information:

 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/ethernut

Currently SourgeForce has some problems with their servers, so anonymous access runs against the backup servers. Thus it can happen, that you will get sources, which are one day old.

BTW, it is a question of philosophy, but I use TortoiseCVS and have no problems with it. It integrates itself fully into Windows explorer.
http://www.tortoisecvs.org/

Regards,
Oliver.