SV: [En-Nut-Discussion] Basemon and ICCAVR

info info at rddata.nu
Fri Dec 12 13:08:25 CET 2003

Hi
I'm a new user at Ethernut.
I received a Ethernut II board.
Trying to use the samples, with ICCAVR 6.29 Prof,
Can't get it to work,I have follow the Manual.
Should I use the LIB:S for MEGA or Enhanced
Should the macro variable be,  __ATMEGA__ or __ENHANCED__ or something
else.

Have anyone a working sample for ICCAVR Prof and ethernut II

Best Regards
Richard Dahlström
RD DATA