[En-Nut-Discussion] Reading from uart1

Alexander Baranov Baranov at intech21.com
Thu Dec 18 18:25:30 CET 2003

Hello.
I use 'NutDeviceRead(uart1, rxbuf, rsize)' function to read data from the
uart1.
rxbuf is the address of my buffer and rsize is number of bytes. (Actually,
I've simplified it here somehow). I assume that this function reads data
from some internal buffer tied to uart1, which is used by uart1 interrupt
routine.
In one of my applications I lose about 0.5% of incoming data. I decided to
increase the size of mentioned internal buffer, but could not easily find it
in sources.
So, my questions are:
Am I right about this buffer? Does it really exist or it is only my
assumption?
If yes, can I increase it's length and how to do it?

Thanks,
Alexander Baranov
Intech21, Inc.
50 Glen Street,