[En-Nut-Discussion] xmem testing - problem

Tomek jachu_t at wp.pl
Fri Dec 19 22:49:08 CET 2003

Hi
> Did you set the pointer 'addr' to something
> above 4352 dec or 1100 hex?
 Yes I did, but it turned out that this method wasn't reliable (of course).
I made another ram+latch board and it works fine!!

But when I test (damaged) board with ISANUT by Jochen Beck results are as
follows:

"External SRAM Test...Data bus bits FF00 always low
Data bus bits 0xFF may be shortened"
or
"External SRAM Test...Address bus bits 00AA always low
Address bus bits 0055 always high"
or
"External SRAM Test...Address bus bits 2000 always high
Address bus bits 4000 may be shortened"

and so on...
what can it be ??? damaged sram, short circuit, something else ....??

regards
Tomek