[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem with http web server

Dan Pat danwebline at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 21:47:50 CET 2003

Hi Harald
I used ponyprog to download program to the flash. I bought starter kit and it
comes with In-system programming adapter for the PC parallel printer port. and
DB-9 serial cable for the PC com port. I don't have any other adapter. I used 9V 300mA
DC power adapter. Board is Ethernut 1.3 rev-D. I did just basic programing using httpd in nut. The board was working
properly before. but now it doesn't work.

Thanks for your help. let me know what you think
Dan