[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem with http web server

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Dec 18 21:03:27 CET 2003

At 11:09 18.12.2003 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi, Harald
>
>I just down load avr Studio and check the Fuses
>the check box with mark on the fuse

You just downloaded AVR Studio? What did you use
before to program the Ethernut flash ROM?

>This four box checked mark and in bottam it is give message that
>Deteccting faileld:

That's not good. So the fuse settings you see are
not valid, because AVR Studio can't even detect
the ATmega128.

I'm afraid I need some more information. I assume
you got Ethernut 1.3 Rev-F, right? You can check it
on the bottom of your board. Do you got the Starter
Kit ISP Adapter? If yes, which one? The one with a
yellow LED (STK500-compatible) or without LED?

If it's the one with the yellow LED, what does
AVR Studio report at the bottom, when you start
the STK500 dialog? It should be

Detecting.. STK500 found on COM1
Getting revisions.. HW: 0x02, SW Major: 0x01, SW Minor: 0x0e .. OK

Finally, what power supply are you using with the
Ethernut?

Thanks,