[En-Nut-Discussion] Elf to Coff Conversions

Dave Smart Dave at Smart-Family.net
Sat Dec 20 20:27:55 CET 2003

What changes to the httpd make file would allow JTAGICE debugging?

I am using JTAGICE to download code to the target, and I've read, downloaded
the coff converter, and tried working through the instructions they posted,
but am not yet successful.

many thanks,
Dave

P.S. I found this old message, but never saw a reply...

-----Original Message-----
From: en-nut-discussion-admin at egnite.de
[mailto:en-nut-discussion-admin at egnite.de]On Behalf Of Conor Duke
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 2:35 PM
To: en-nut-discussion at egnite.de
Subject: [En-Nut-Discussion] RE:Elf to Coff Conversions

Hey,Just got my board last week.
I've got very little avr experience.
I am trying to convert the sample file(timers.c ,threads.c etc.) into Coff
Format so to see how they work in AVR studio.
The make file provided seem to produce a elf file and a Map file But
objtool won't convert these into readable coff files
I am missing a .stab part of the elf file
is there anyone who has solved a similar problem or could possibly help me.
Thank you so much
Regards from ireland
Conor Duke