[En-Nut-Discussion] Newbie

Lee Davies ldavies at comtech.uk.com
Tue Feb 4 18:44:13 CET 2003

>>The board was configured with a valid IP address, gateway address and the
>>MAC address is still the one assigned by Egnite.
>>

>How did you "configure" it?

Manually with the Basemon program. However I changed the fuse settings to
preserve the EEPROM contents during reprogramming.

I've also noticed when running the RS232D demo on the large network at work,
that when ping the board some pings go astray. Is this a result of using the
simplified RS232D demo or is it an indication of something much worst ?

Regards,

Lee