[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernet boot loader problem

Lars Andersson laran at ikp.liu.se
Fri Feb 7 00:23:02 CET 2003

Hi all !

I am wondering if anyone has managed to get the eboot working when downloading the rom file using uisp or any other ISP SW. I have had this discussion with Harald Kipp earlier but we never sorted it out fully.
I have managed to download the pre-compiled rom file onto the MCU and it seam to have been placed in the correct memory area. The only thing that I can think of being wrong is the fuse bitts. Can someone please provide me the fuse bit setting on a working device.
It would really be a lot of help to, an many other people who is interested in this feature, if this can be sorted out.

Regards
/Lars