[En-Nut-Discussion] PPP-Stack with T-D1

Lee Davies ldavies at comtech.uk.com
Mon Jan 13 13:51:33 CET 2003

Has anybody tried the Motorola AN2120 PPP application code on the Ethernut ?

I've ported Motorola AN2120 PPP application onto many platforms (not the
Ethernut, I haven't got one yet) and it negotiates LCP, IPCP and PAP
successively every time with my ISP.

Looking at the example PPP source supplied with the last Nut build, it
should easily port.

Regards,

Lee