[En-Nut-Discussion] PPP-Stack with T-D1

Achim Elsner Achim.Elsner at ATSonline.de
Mon Jan 13 12:18:38 CET 2003

Hallo Mike,

I'm using a GPRS-Connection.
Last weekend I read the RFC's for PPP, LCP, PAP, CHAP. The first problem was
the ACCM-Option, it must set to 000A0000.
After changing this, my options are be accepted from network.

The next problem is maybe CHAP, cause I'm receiving now a CHAP-Challenge
Paket.
I will activate a PPP-Sniffer to see how a PC makes the auth.
If only CHAP is accepted by network, I will write the needed functions, it
should not be very difficult, there is some source in the RFC's.

Best regards

Achim