[En-Nut-Discussion] Porting aps on old Ethernut Card

lemoult thierry.lemoult at eileo.com
Thu Jan 30 16:58:51 CET 2003

Hello

  I recompiled ethernut OS 2.5.2 on gcc 3.3.
  My apps works fine on ethernut board 1.3D atmega128 at 14.7456 Mhz.

  I wants use the same apps on my old ethernut board: 1.3 atmega103 at
3.6864 Mhz.
  I must do some changes, but witch one ?
  What i need to change ?
     *   I set  env   MCU=atmega103   during recompilation of the OS.  =>
build of files lib/gcc/atmega103/*
     * I change the path for linking the right files:   ld ....

     But where to specifies the clock frequency ?
      Is it automatic ?

 I am worry about the baudrate of my serial port....

     NUTDEVICE    *uart0;
     u_long baud = 115200;
     NutRegisterDevice(&devUart0, 0, 0);
     uart0 = NutDeviceOpen("uart0");
     NutDeviceIOCtl(uart0, UART_SETSPEED, &baud);

		Thank