[En-Nut-Discussion] Non-blocking NutTcpReceive()?

Stephen Noftall stephenn at lcsaudio.com
Thu Jan 30 18:31:17 CET 2003

Hello;

I got my Ethernut board running, wow, I am very impressed! Just one problem
with a solder joint, and it's up and pinging now ;-)

I have a question about non-blocking TCP calls. Is there anyway to make
NutTcpReceive() non-blocking? I was going to call NutTcpSetSockOpt() with 0
mS timeout, will that do? I see in the code it will still switch to another
task if one is ready. I think this will be ok, but is there anyway to make
it return back with 0, and not switch tasks?

Stephen Noftall