[En-Nut-Discussion] Porting to other platforms

Ralph Mason ralph.mason at telogis.com
Thu Jul 3 11:29:15 CEST 2003

I need to get the stuff that I have done out here somehow.

I have all of NutOS (excluding the Nic stuff) running on windows, so have
modified all that stuff already. So it should run on 16bit and 32bit
targets.

As part of that I have 80x86 assembly for thread switching.

I also have support for paged environments (it runs on my avr with 128kb
quite happily)

And on the same note, I also have an 'alternative' version 2 of PPP
interface which isn't as polished as the released one, but has (IMHO) some
other nice features.

I guess my problem with releasing it is it is a little divergent from the
main Nut branch.

Any attached are a few files, if you run across other problems, just drop me
a note I am sure I have already fixed them.

Ralph

**NOTE FILES NOT ATTACHED**
They are too big for the mailing list.

---