[En-Nut-Discussion] Porting to other platforms

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Jul 3 11:46:28 CEST 2003

Ralph,

One of my intentions for the original post was to flush out
all the hidden ports. :-)

I'm fairly good in merging code and would appreciate receiving
your code by email. Shall I offer it on www.ethernut.de for
download?

Roadmap: There are only a few final tests and bugfixes left
before I'll check in a minor update. If this proofs to be
stable, we may freeze it for some time and move towards a
more portable version 3.2. I'm not good in CVS and related
tools and would like to avoid creating a second branch.