[En-Nut-Discussion] Timer timing changed btw. ver 2.5.2 and 3.2.1

Lars Andersson lakab at telia.com
Mon Jun 2 22:18:15 CEST 2003

Alessandro, Harald,
thank you for your kind advice.

I found my problem by checking the number of ticks
per second, it was never 16 but 19 to 21, very erratic.
Then I realised NutSleep(50) is triggering a published
bug so I changed this to NutSleep(100) and then
NutGetTickCount() gives a stable 16 per 1000 ms.

I follow Alessandro's advice #1 and adjust timing
if tickdiff != 16 but so far after 24 hours it has
not happened, I have an event counter on it.

Regards,
Lars H. Andersson