[En-Nut-Discussion] Crystal CS8900A Device Drivers for ethernut

Doug Daniels ddaniels at baycomp.com
Tue Jun 10 21:19:32 CEST 2003

Hi I'm running an Atmel demo board with a Atmega103, soon to be popped off
and replaced with an Atmega128, but it has a Crystal CS8900A ethernet chip
and was wondering if there were drivers already for it for ethernut. I'm
still digging through the archive, so maybe I'll find something, but if
anyone has up to date ones or knows of any work around for that 8-bit
interrupt bug on the CS8900, or if thats just a slight myth, or even if its
possible to get decent performance by polling the device, would be helpful.
~Doug