[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem with Ethernut Startup

en-nut-discussion-admin at egnite.de en-nut-discussion-admin at egnite.de
Mon Jun 23 18:10:07 CEST 2003

I will try it but I fear the problem occurs before my main() is called. I
placed a uart register and some text output directly at the beginning of my
main() routine and even that does not show up. If I drop all ethernet stuff
from my code these textoutput work. So I think something is happening before
main() when some ethernet functions are linked to the code.

I looked at the LEDs a bit. The green RX LED comes up directly after
poweron, it looks it toggle one times. After pushing Reset nothing happens.
The yollow link LED is off all the time. If I reset the controller via
basemon's reset function it becomes on and ethernet is working.

bye
Thorsten