[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem with Ethernut Startup

en-nut-discussion-admin at egnite.de en-nut-discussion-admin at egnite.de
Mon Jun 23 19:50:55 CEST 2003

There's definitely nothing done with the Ethernet controller
unless you call NutRegisterDevice. You may replace devUart0
by devDebug0, which is more reliable if other parts get
corrupted.

Your LEDs behave as expected. The yellow LED is lit only, if
the RTL has been properly configured and a physical link
has been established. If the RTL isn't HW-reset after power up,
it won't lit.

Important:
Please do not use Basemon as a sample, this program is a
miserable hack, only used to test the board, even if the
external RAM is gone. Use httpserv.

Harald