[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut major failure.

Alastair Jeremy ajeremy at dotaussie.com.au
Mon Mar 17 13:04:05 CET 2003

Hi Lars,

what software were you using to program the fuse bits?

and do you have a second ethernut, or some form of 5v square wave signal
generator?

i had a similar problem once because i switched off the oscillator, but
managed to fix it by injecting a signal into the clock (from a second
ethernut with a program to make a square wave on it).

Alastair